Sunday, October 14, 2007

FTOPS Event 1

okay I charged up now. I have made it into my first major online tournament. At least I consider it major. Event #1 of the FTOPS coming up on Nov 7th.



I am revved up for this and hope I don't donk out of this to bad LOL.

Today in just a few going to be doing the WBCOOP on pokerstars. Going to see a bunch of regulars there and should be fun.

Till later

---

Surprised the heck out of myself by lasting until 200th out of 1337 in the WBCOOP I felt good about it although no prizes. I went on to rail Kat and then Surflexus who did a great job of lasting until 29 and got himself an IPOD, although I bet at one point he was probably thinking PCA.

til later.

1 comment:

surflexus said...

I'm thrilled to have made it as far as I did...but yes...it did look possible there for a while. Thanks very much for all your kind words.