Monday, August 20, 2007

the lone chip

I let my self get brought in to call to leave me with one chip and a chair early in the MATH against the host himself hoyazo. flopped a pair kings and at the turn had me a medium straight draw when a brick got dunked on the river but Hoy bet 1084 to my 1085 stack and said to myself, what the heck lets see how this turns out. BAM beat by a straight to the Ten LOL. One little ol' chip left. Could I do the ultimate Chip and A Chair. Well with my lone chip got me pocket rockets and, hold on to your horses I quadrupled up to 4 whole chips. LOL. Next hand K3 lost out to Iakaris and my one hand rally comeback was done LOL.

Oh well, i get to go to bed early and glad I don't take this to seriously and don't Helmuth it out.

Until the next tourney , the Mook, and maybe finally cash it.

Later

No comments: