Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Not so bad...

but could have been better. I got knocked out early this Monday at the MATH and my parting comment in the chat was that this is one way to get out of the top 10 but after checking the BBT Board I am right at 10. Phewwwwwwww. Still if I could have made the points at least it could have a small climb with about 3 others in the top 10 getting knocked out early.

I don't know if it was what Hoy and written up about the top 10 or my change in play that may have lead from his analysis but BOINK! I was out early. Not upset about the write up and as a matter fact thought of it as constructive. I hope LOL.

Congrats to Cmitch for taking the top spot at the tourney.

Oh well on to the Mook on Wednesday and another chance to climb and hopefully cash.

No comments: