Monday, May 28, 2007

back to reality

Yes after a week off from reality or work whatever you want to call it it is back to the grind. This nice week ends on a good day my birthday and it was nice and quiet, had a great dinner at Lisa's and a nice relaxing time and I will end this time off with hopefully a good outcome on the MATH tonight. After last weeks tournaments I have climbed up a bit to 16th and hopefully upward from there.

Now last week overall was good. Didn't think about work, well not much anyway althougth the work laptop is next to me and plugged into their network but for the most part did an etch-a-sketch on the brain and relaxed. Got up at decent times to make the days last, did something around the house I meant to get to doing, ran some errands without rushing around. Now I could do this every dang day lol. But until I either hit the lotto or the final table at WSOP (both about the same odds lol) I will have to grind it out day after day.

Now on to the MATH.

No comments: